Swapping pasta noodles with spiraled zucchini creates an even healthier primavera dish, but doesn’t skimp on depth and flavor.
zucchini creates an even healthier primavera dish, but doesn’t skimp on depth and flavor.
Write a review
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 1 tbsp dried Italian herbs
- 1/2 c matchstick carrots
- 2 yellow squash, julienned
- 1 onion, julienned
- 1 yellow bell pepper, julienned
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 2 medium zucchinis, spiralized into noodles
- 1/2 c vegetable broth
- 15 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 c Parmesan cheese, grated
- Heat large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add oil and dried herbs.
- Add vegetables and sauté 3-5 minutes.
- Add broth and tomatoes; cook 5 minutes.
- Season primavera to taste with salt and pepper. Garnish with cheese.
Peoples Gas Blog http://peoplesgasblog.com/