Airline chicken breasts are seared crispy and then finished with a light Roman sauce by Chef Mike Beadles, head chef for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and Blair Licht, wife of Bucs GM Jason Licht. This segment of Cooking the Licht Way highlights another simple and healthy recipe cooked perfectly with Natural Gas.
- 1 oz olive oil
- 4 6-oz chicken breasts, skin on
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 3 anchovies
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 oz. white balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup chicken stock
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Heat oil in frying pan and add seasoned chicken breasts (skin side down) and cook until the skin starts to turn golden brown, turn and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, chop the anchovies with rosemary.
- Transfer chicken from pan to oven-safe pan and cook until 165 degrees (about ten minutes).
- In hot frying pan, add the garlic and anchovy mixture; cook for 1 minute or until garlic softens. Deglaze the pan with the vinegar, scraping all the browned bits. Add chicken stock and bring to simmer, cook 5 minutes.
- Serve chicken topped with sauce.
- All recipes are courtesy of Chef Mike Beadles.
- Mike Beadles is the head chef of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Blair Licht is a mother of three and wife of Buccaneers general manager Jason Licht.