Your time is valuable, and we want to make doing business with us as easy and convenient as possible. That’s why we’ve invested in a new and improved phone system, launching this spring.
New features include:
- Voice recognition – you can speak your request
- Simplified and streamlined menu
- Auto routing – to serve you better, our system will try to anticipate why you might be calling and route you appropriately
- More self-service options, including account number inquiries
Helpful phone system tips:
- Take the time to update your phone numbers with us. Our system can store multiple numbers associated with your account, so be sure to include the phones you would most likely use to call us.
- Listen to the menu prompts carefully. With the new auto routing, your options could change each time you call, depending on the status of your account.
- Be patient. Our call centers receive 10,000 calls a day! While we strive to provide the best possible service to everyone who calls us, some calls take longer than others. As a result, you may experience time on hold. Please know you are important to us, and we’ll handle your request as soon as we can.
Need to speak with a representative?
For requests that require a representative, following the menu options will ensure prompt and accurate service from a team member specifically trained to handle your request.
Getting in touch with us
Keep these numbers handy – you may even want to program them in your mobile device, along with your account number.
Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Broward: (954) 453-0777
Dade: (305) 940-0139
Jacksonville: (904) 739-1211
Ocala: (352) 622-0111
Orlando: (407) 425-4662
St. Petersburg: (727) 826-3333
Tampa: (813) 275-3700
TTY Hearing Impaired: 1-888-535-4911
Other locations, toll-free:
1-877 TECO PGS (1-877-832-6747)
Report Gas Leaks
Need these numbers at your fingertips? Download and print this brochure.