Mediterranean grilled swordfish topped with a zesty Greek seasoning adds a special touch to this dish. Chef Tony and Michaela Bradley are joined by Joelle Caldwell, wife of general manager David Caldwell, to show us how to make this healthy meal on the latest segment of Gameday Grub.
MEDITERRANEAN GRILLED SWORDFISH
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice from ½ lemon
- ½ teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 4 swordfish steaks (3/4-inch thick)
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, and chopped garlic in medium bowl. Divide oil mixture in half; set aside one half.
- Season fish with Greek seasoning and coat with oil mixture.
- Grill fish 5-6 minutes on each side or until flesh is opaque and firm. Bruce with remaining oil mixture and serve.
- All recipes are courtesy of Publix Aprons Cooking School.
- Tony Charbonnet is the resident chef of Publix Aprons Cooking School in Jacksonville.
- Michaela Bradley is a mother of four, fitness instructor, supporter of the Jaguars Women’s Association and wife of Jaguars head coach Gus Bradley.