Bucs’ starting center, Evan Smith (#62), doesn’t just win championships—he makes a mean meatloaf muffin! Check out his quick twist on a family favorite.
Bucs' starting center, Evan Smith (#62), doesn’t just win championships—he makes a mean meatloaf muffin! Check out his quick twist on a family favorite.
Write a review
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 cup of chopped onions
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp of mustard
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp of pepper
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 lbs peeled potatoes
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ sour cream
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all meatloaf ingredients together in large bowl. Mix until thoroughly incorporated.
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray. Divide meatloaf mixture evenly among muffin pan cups.
- In separate small bowl, combine meatloaf sauce ingredients and mix well. Top each uncooked meatloaf muffin in pan with sauce.
- Place pan in oven and cook for approximately 25 minutes.
- In medium/large pot, boil water and potatoes over medium heat and boil until soft. Drain potatoes and place in mixing bowl. Mix in all ingredients and mash until smooth.
- Assemble meatloaf muffins by spooning or piping mashed potatoes on top of meatloaf. Top with green onions or favorite garnish!
Peoples Gas Blog http://peoplesgasblog.com/