Easy buffalo chili makes a perfect cold-weather dish. Warm up with a super quick recipe that features lean buffalo meat. Chef Tony and Michaela Bradley show us how to make this healthy meal on the latest segment of Gameday Grub.
EASY BUFFALO CHILI
- 1 cup yellow onion, diced
- 12 oz ground buffalo
- 1 (15.5 oz) cans chili starter
- 1 cup mild salsa
- Chili toppings such as shredded cheese, onions, sour cream
- Preheat large saucepan on medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes. Place onion and meat in pan; brown 3-4 minutes, stirring to crumble meat, or until no pink remains.
- Reduce heat to low. Stir in chili starter and salsa; simmer 10-12 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve with your choice of toppings.
- All recipes are courtesy of Publix Aprons Cooking School.
- Tony Charbonnet is the resident chef of Publix Aprons Cooking School in Jacksonville.
- Michaela Bradley is a mother of four, fitness instructor, supporter of the Jaguars Women’s Association and wife of Jaguars head coach Gus Bradley.