Butter Poached Gulf Shrimp
This simple, but mouthwatering, butter poached Gulf shrimp dish can be prepared to serve either as an appetizer or entree.
Write a review
- 6 to 12 large fresh gulf shrimp, deveined
- 2-3 sticks melted butter
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/8 tsp red chili flakes
- Juice from ½ lemon
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir rosemary into melted butter.
- Add shrimp, garlic, red chili flakes and lemon juice.
- Poach shrimp in butter for 2 to 3 minutes or until the shrimp is no longer translucent in the center (cooking time varies depending on size of the shrimp).
- Remove shrimp from saucepan and serve with reserved butter from pot and lemon.
- Serve as an appetizer or as an entree, depending upon size and number of shrimp you select.
Peoples Gas Blog http://peoplesgasblog.com/